• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss her like loads

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
It still hasn't gone in that she has gone. I want herbeack for the noserubs :( I always look out over the hutch expecting to see her asleep or sunbathing. sorry i just miss her so much :cry: :cry:

It still hasn't gone in that she has gone. I want herbeack for the noserubs :( I always look out over the hutch expecting to see her asleep or sunbathing. sorry i just miss her so much :cry: :cry:

I know exactly how you are feeling. Nia's left a hole that will never be filled. Rog was saying last night how much he missed her..:(

Yeah i'm the same.Rosie was a house bunny and Star (dod) and guinea pigs have been looking for her.I'm actually thinking of getting another bunny or two as I miss mines.It's not in anyway to replace the ones i have lost,that would be impossible as each wee creature has it's own wee personality,but it helps,i find,and rescuing them helps them.I have other animals and I love them all and everytime I 'lose' one a wee part of me dies.I go on to help others though and i feel that is what i am here for to help others be it animal or human.Sending you hugs.

Aww! I feel so bad for you! You loved her like she would never know, and she can run for miles now!!:D
Healing Vines
Jack x

Back