PDA

View Full Version : Miss her like loads

MopsyMops =]
17-04-2008, 05:09 PM
It still hasn't gone in that she has gone. I want herbeack for the noserubs :( I always look out over the hutch expecting to see her asleep or sunbathing. sorry i just miss her so much :cry: :cry:

capel
17-04-2008, 05:24 PM
;2404963']It still hasn't gone in that she has gone. I want herbeack for the noserubs :( I always look out over the hutch expecting to see her asleep or sunbathing. sorry i just miss her so much :cry: :cry:

I know exactly how you are feeling. Nia's left a hole that will never be filled. Rog was saying last night how much he missed her..:(

oscarbunny
17-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Im sorry. it must be very difficult for you. Im thinking of you at this side time. Huge hugs x

skeleton
17-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Yeah i'm the same.Rosie was a house bunny and Star (dod) and guinea pigs have been looking for her.I'm actually thinking of getting another bunny or two as I miss mines.It's not in anyway to replace the ones i have lost,that would be impossible as each wee creature has it's own wee personality,but it helps,i find,and rescuing them helps them.I have other animals and I love them all and everytime I 'lose' one a wee part of me dies.I go on to help others though and i feel that is what i am here for to help others be it animal or human.Sending you hugs.

Deelove
17-04-2008, 07:24 PM
:( I'm so thankful we are hopefull a long way from losing any of our buns.

Jack-Bun
17-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Aww! I feel so bad for you! You loved her like she would never know, and she can run for miles now!!:D
Healing Vines
Jack x

MopsyMops =]
17-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Thankyou everybody xx Hope that It also gets better for all of those that have lost a bunster xx