• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which type do you have ?

minty

Young Bun
Hi,
I was just wondering, which type of rabbits do you have, ones with lop ears or ones with sticking up ears? Minty is a Lop Eared, and so was Mitzi, what about yours?

minty

All uppy eared...well the kits are a bit on the down side sometimes but that's only because they're young. :lol:
Zakura is part lop (50% lop "dwarf" and 50% Nethie) so her ears are softer than my other rabbits', I can push down one ear sometimes, but I can't keep them both down unless I hold them in place.
The other 7 are all purebred rexes so their ears are up. (Or should be in the kits' case)

I would love to have a lop though...a lop rex is my big dream:D

3 lops & a Bridge bunny lop. The other 148 are uppy eared. Not that I have a preference, I just seem drawn to Lionheads:lol:

I have three uppity eared bunnies.. and one lop. But does she count as a lop if she can partially lift each ear, so they stick out on either side of her head? :shock: I think she's trying to follow the herd.. :lol:

I have one lop, and 4 others with straight ears. But my lop has mated with my lionhead and so I'm waiting to see how the babies ears are!:)

I have 2 lops and one up eared......I do have to admit to a weakness for lops though......but before catswhiskas tells me off Jacks ears are gorgeous!

Back