• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nightmare Bun!!

mindymoo

Mama Doe
Misty has been in a dead strange mood all day. Mardy and destructive, dont know whats got into her?!?!

Does everyone elses bunnies have bad days??:evil:

Did she have any treats that might have had any excess sugar or colourings in it? Nigel used to go mental and hyperactive when he got sugar.

I made her porridge with pellets in it and a tiny bit of apple and pear baby food (only way she will eat it) she hasnt reacted like that before with it though...oh dear do you really think that may be why??:shock:

Every bun reacts differently. What set Nigel off worst was the P@H Apple filled crackers. He used to snatch the bag out of my hand and run off growling then go mental. He was properly addicted. :shock::shock: THey went out the window when I read the ingredients!!

Oh dear, well she is in her flipping cage now and she can have timeout lol...even got the fridge wire and had a lil chew :shock: no more sugary treats for madam!!!

Back