• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay experts

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
anyone ordered from them since the site changed?

just wondered really ordered som hay from then tuesday and expected it to be here today but it isnt (they didnt specify it would be in their defence just their delivery is usually soooo quick) was also sad to see paypal option had gone :( meaning i had to pay by card which was a bummer as it means i now have to wait for mum to be home with her card rather than just doing it as soon as i know i need the order

Yeah I have and they took the normal 3 days or so... was a bit disappointed as the brome hay was rubbish but I'm sure that's not their fault :) the rest was fine though!

My delivery was normal. It has sometimes been really fast, like next day, but I think thats not the usual case.

my order came a day after I anticipated it which was a pain cos I wasnt in when the courier came :( but it was still only two days so I can't really complain.

have you lot read there updated terms?

Seems that the thing that most ppl on here said they would not use a site for has now turned up in the hay experts site.

i.e. Additional courier charges as a result of returns, repeated non-delivery attempts or other delivery problems as a result of issues outside of the couriers or our control may be passed on.

Last edited:
I love the hay experts.

Lisa has ALWAYs been fantastic, drop her an email. she can chase it whats happening.

Back