• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are these good sings for bonding?

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
Tinker's my first bun and nows the time he got a wife. I'm researching bonding, and wondered if these are good signs or not really relevent? He loves my female cat and binkies round her then hurls himself in the submissive position undrerneath hre. I also handles my sister's female bunny and when I showed him my hand he started licking it.

Do you think he will be quite receptable for a female bunny of his own? He seems to be very happy of female company.

I presume he's neutered?

A neutered boy pairing with a spayed girl is usually the easiest. I'm not sure interactions with cats tell you anything :? but I'm sure he'll be fine with a girl bun :)

I suggest you contact local rescues to see if they have a girlie who could be his wife. The rescue will be able to help with the introductions and bonding.

Yeah weve had really high success with neutered boy-girl pairs:) I bet hell be fine, especially if a rescue is helping you choose the right girl for the right bond

Buns respond differently to different buns, it is a bit like us humans.

Rabbits tend to bond slightly easier when they are neutered. If you go to a rescue they should be able to assist you with bonding yours with a female which will save you the stress.

Back