• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed Query

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have any ideas as to what Emrys could be?

25thjanuary2008016.jpg

And Rowaneberrie? :D

1Rowaneberry19thDec2007.jpg

It doesn't show in photos but Emrys has blue grey streaks on his flanks and rear. When I first saw him I couldn't even decide what colour he was. Its a strange mix but he's losing the blue in a moult now. I think it was his baby blue coat :lol:

Emry's colour looks like Isabella but I have no idea on breed and Rowanberrie looks like a Harlequin cross.

Rowanberrie obvioulsy has the harlequin marking, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are harlequins, as the marking shows up in nethies and lops as well.

I really like Emrys...will you swap him for ummm....this shiny pencil?

I can dream can't I :lol: your buns are all very lovely x x

Aww thank you everyone. I won't be swapping Emrys ever, not even for shiny pencils, sorry :lol:

Neil, can you tell me a bit more about opals? The wee man looks like he might be although he is much lighter than your lovely Jaynie.

I'm beginnigng to think he might be although I know nothing of the breed. Is fawn a common colour in opals?

awwww emrys (sorry if ive spelled it wrong) looks just like pearl except a different colour :love: :love: :love:

i havent got any pics but with the ears down like that they are so similar

Back