• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay...Is this allowed?

Not sure, maybe worth reporting anyway and let ebay decide as he is technically advertising the sale of his rabbits :?

If you click Report This Item at the bottom there's a few options for subtopics. I've done "Listing policy breaches" in the first (because it's an outside link), then "Inappropriate links and credits" in step 2, with "Links to websites or pages offering merchanside not permitted on Ebay" in step 3, I think that's pretty accurate as animals aren't allowed when it's blatently just cheeky advertising (it's not even a cute portrait of a bunny or anything!) :?

OMG this guy is a real card. He walks around Lincoln with these bunnies on leads. He is well known. I thought they were his pets but he is obviously a breeder. :roll:

what does this lincoln man do? does he just walk his rabbits? and breed seperatly i dont know so someone explain.

Hi,i looked on ebay and this cannot be right what he is doing.I tried to report him and i couldn't because i didn't have an account or whatever,thats ****.Think i'll just start an account so i can complain about him!

Back