• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crystals life so far =)

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
i dont know Crystals exact birthday but i know she was born around this time roughley which makes her 3 years old :love: ive always had bad luck with animals so never thought Crystal would live to 1 never mind 3 lol shes such a beautiful little girly and i love her more then anything in this whole wide world :love:

Crystal at 7 weeks old teh day i got her

Crystal.jpg

Crystal at 5/6 months when she had her 5 babies

Photo-0042.jpg

nv20_007.jpg

Crystals 5 babies (didnt know about rescues back then)

assortedpicciesforcollege117.jpg

assortedpicciesforcollege100.jpg

Crystal at 1 year old

IMG_0367.jpg

Crystal at 18months (roughly)

Crysresize.gif

Crystal at 2 years

IMG_0663-2.gif

and Crystal now with her husbun Misty at 3 years

P1000176.jpg

its amazing how time flys only seems like yesturday i i saw her in the petshop and begged my mum for her (although i origionally wanted her sister :oops:)

in Crystals life shes had 5 babies, lost 2 of them so far through health problems :( been lonely and finally found true love with Misty

So is Binky the little Binky-coloured baby i spy in the heap?:)
Shes lovely, ever so regal looking in all her pics, what a pose! Dont worry...i wanted Faes sister originally, now i wouldnt swap the bond we have for anything

:love: Happy probably birthday beautiful Crystal!

no Binky isnt the harlequin baby unfortunatly :( i got Binky though because i was trying to replace little Harley (the harlequin baby) who i rehomed with his brother and i regreted it so much :( but no matter how hard you try you will never replace a rabbit but havent said that i wouldnt trade Binky for the world :love:

happy birthday to crystal!!!

and those babies are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so glad she is having a happy life with you :)

Back