• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic's 2 today! piccies!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:D It's Magic's second birthday today! I woke up early, tidied my bed up, put her fave blanket on it and got her presents, then I quickly made her a cake from the poor choice of veggies we had (please don't laugh at it :oops: )
Anyway, she wasn't to impressed with my wrappping and it took her a while to open them :lol: so I helped her in the end! Here are some piccies:

"Well, today mummy mentioned something about a birthday?"
022-1.jpg

"All I knew is that she had given me some paper, but when I shook it, it made a noise!"
029.jpg

"Well, a toy fell out of it, and mummy thought it's be funny to put it on my head :rolleyes: "
043.jpg

"Then I found my other present, a big box hidey for me to destroy!"
041.jpg

"and then she brought out my cake!" :oops:
035-1.jpg

"the candles were extra tasty!"
049-1.jpg

MORE PICS IN NEXT POST

"Then I had a wash"
051.jpg

"look how clean my nose is now!"
050.jpg

"and time for a sleep"
045.jpg

:lol:
errm, i know she looks quite fat in teh pictures :oops: but she isn't

awww happy birthday magic :D

i love her little cake :lol: will have to wait until next year to make my 2 one :(....oooh could make a gotcha day cake instead :lol: )

yay! happy birthday Magic! you lucky bun with a lovely cake and presents! you have a lovely mummy looking after you!

awww happy birthday magic :wave:

and white fur always looks obese through the lens - Charles isnt nearly as fat as he looks :)

The cake is great! And I like the way you wrap the prezzies up, I'll have to try that! She's very lucky, but it looks like all that attention has worn her out bless xx

Back