• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when does bunny spring fever go away?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yes i know mine are all neutered and spayed and have been for a long time now..but theyve been hit by spring fever..willows the worst followed bu wickle bandit!
willow has got pmt i swear..shes sooo moody doenst want to know people at all..unusual for such abig nosey doe!

i need to bond bif n bandit back to each other but i think il wait for this to die down....

i never really twigged before should have guessed it was spring fever with past buns too:oops:

any ones bun showing signs of calming back down yet?

I have to say that one of my english spot does is being very grumpy at the minute, even her mate is bearing the brunt of her temper!! But even her ex female hutch mates cant escape it. I hope it does calm down beause i need to rebond them soon!:?

i'd never ehard of this before but boy does it explain sams current ebhaviour.

usually she adores her dad, but recently whenever he goes out to teh shed she ignores him!shes ina proper littel hough, unless you gow itha food offering, tehn she comes takes the food chomps it, before returning to her strop.

i actually said teh otehr day she was going through teenage daughter stage as she's nearing two year old lol.

what little minxs these girlies can be!sams an english cross too.

dominos taking it well: he just keeps out of her way lol.

My little Doris needs a spay very soon, she will have no fur left! :shock: It's been going on nearly 2 months now -build the nest, destroy the nest, build the nest, destroy the nest, build the nest, and so on... :roll: Just when I think she's come out of it I find another massive pile of fur and poor Dougal is looking a bit tatty now too! I just have to save up my pennies. She's just turned 6 months so it's about the right time.
They should come out of it soon..... I hope! :wave:

:wave: willows slowly claming but has gone daft in the head i swear..shes a massive bunny whos sleeping ont he bottom of my little round drinks trolley that we use for tea or soft drinks and tv guides...shes even weed on the tv guides at the bottom to prove a point..i dont bother her i just cant figure out how she squashes up in there:shock:

shes still moody and sooo possessive over poor bertie..its really making him miserable right now.....bunny boiler...:lol::lol:

Back