• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies boss you about?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Daisy and Gabriel have just been charging around upstairs and now come down and are looking at me as if to say 'come on its bedtime - get off the laptop we need our treat and bed' and Bungle bunny is pushing his nose up to the conservatory door needing his cuddle - Nushka is happily making hay wigs :rolleyes:

Ah well best be off and do as I'm told... night !

yep had my thumb bitten the other day because i didnt give duchess her treat quick enough :lol: demaning little so and so's arent they!

i get "oi, i'm down here" ankle nips! usually when i'm brushing my teeth. it's generally a sign that he want to get in the bath to look at the window (i have idea why!) :roll:

Oh yes :lol: I was trying to reach in the cage to retrieve their litter tray and Dillon was tugging on my trousers wanting a nose rub!

Mona does. She is a very licky and motherly bunnnie most of the time but if she wants food she nudges and grunts at me as if to say "hurry up". Also after her daily rampage on the lawn, its a nightmare to get her back into the run. I have to wear wellies becuase she'll throw herself at my legs and try to maul them. Its her way of saying she wants to stay out to play.

I don't think my bunnys treat me as a slave. They have however coined a very cute face which they put on whenever I open the firdge door. When I do I suddenly see 2.5 bunnys begging for some dinner :D

Back