• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this sound Ok? Do you think they will like this?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
My buns love sitting in a hay pile, so I thought about having a plastic sand pit or something like it, filled with hay, for the buns to sit in?
What do ou think?
Jack x

Sounds great Jack! :D Although maybe quite expensive because I'm not sure how long hay will last like this, as it's outside. Perhaps you can buy cheap hay for this purpose and add small bits of nice hay on top?

sounds good the only thing to thin about is if they piddle on it :D

my 2 have a bg wall hanging basket thing (one of the long flower ones) full of hay and they sit in that so i have to fully clean all the hay out of it at least twice a week because they pee in it :roll:

What you could do is give them the hay in a hanging basket and put clean soil in the box for them to dig around in. Most bunnies LOVE that! :D

AMETHYST

sounds great :D Nushka & bungle have their dog crates filled with hay - I top it up daily with cheap bedding hay and give them meadow hay and readi grass in a bowl so they have clean stuff to eat :D

Back