• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics Of Some Of My Gang!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
As per an earlier request today, I have taken some new pics of some of my bunnies! :D It was a lovely, warm, sunny day.....so I decided to try ONE last time to get a decent pic of my group of five Dutchies all together.....and I actually had success for the first time!!!!! :D :D Here they are!!! :D

Petal, Lucy, Sky, Tammy, & Felicity
Abunfive6.jpg

Abunfive2.jpg

Abunfive3.jpg

And Here is Dottie, Dwarf Lop, and her husbun Herbie, French Lop
AbunDottieandHerbie3.jpg

AbunDottieandHerbie4.jpg

Dottie
AbunDottie.jpg

AbunDottie3.jpg

My Handsome Boy Archie
AbunArchie3.jpg

AbunArchie.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, not quite!!! I set them all in the same area, and spend a little while just stroking them and talking to them. Then I sit them where I want them in the pic, and lean over them for a bit with my arms around them rubbing noses, and after a few minutes they are so calm that they are nearly asleep! Then I have to move quickly and take the pics before they snap out of it and get up to their usual monkey business!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, not quite!!! I set them all in the same area, and spend a little while just stroking them and talking to them. Then I sit them where I want them in the pic, and lean over them for a bit with my arms around them rubbing noses, and after a few minutes they are so calm that they are nearly asleep! Then I have to move quickly and take the pics before they snap out of it and get up to their usual monkey business!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can tell now, on the first they look so sleepy...then on the second theyre slightly snapping out of the trance...love the pics, love Dottie too being a new mum to a dwarf loppy :love: So many gorgeous dutchies!

my jaw just hit the floor... that line up is amazing :shock::shock::shock:

it was number 3 copper sir :love: :love: :love:

.....the rabbit whisperer :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your buns are just the best!!! :love:

Back