• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo and Tilly are not going to be happy tonight

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
After deciding the other day that i was going to give them 24 hour access to their run, and they have been enjoying this for the past 3 or 4 nights, My neighbour has informed me that a fox was hanging around a few days ago, Our gardens are very big over 130ft long, and it came right to their back door.
Tilly and Milo will have to stay locked in their hutch at night, I can't risk it. Even though they are very close to my bedroom window, and we have a spot light, I will worry too much, Bloomin foxes.

Don't blame you for keeping them in their hutch for the night.

When I get my run built and attatched to my hutch the bunnies will also be locked up in the hutch at night as we have a fox which comes around, I like you can't risk the fox getting my poor bunnies.

mmmm I still worry that a determined fox will still try and get them though, I should hear a fox trying to get into the hutch if it's just outside our window, Well I hope x

We have seen a fox come through our garden too.

With the presence of the wild bunnies as well I am a nervous bunny mummy :(

Back