• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant lop for free on preloved

been watchin this ad for afew days now.looks older than 16wks.realy chunky.why do people always get rid of agoutis?x

At 16 wks how long could they have had her? Surely not long enough to know whether they need to get rid? A 'large chain pet store' impulse buy I bet :evil:

are you a member - can you get the number - I can go and collect to get her safe

no; im not.

if my dad had said yes i would have been asking someone to get the number for me :lol:

just want her to go to a good home before another person like her 'owner' does the same thing to her again :evil:

exactly - this really worries me - I've just posted to get a member to get details - I have no problem collecting and sort her with arescue once she is safe

oooooooooooooooooh

i hope so!!

:D

hope this girl gets a good home in the end and not wound up with a breeder :roll:

oooooooooooooooooh

i hope so!!

:D

hope this girl gets a good home in the end and not wound up with a breeder :roll:

If I can get her then she will, I have couple of people in mind already and I can keep her for a while if need be until the rescues i work with have a place.

Back