• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
need ideas! it is almost time for the BIG clean (i do 2 a year autumn to winter and winter to spring (just to ensure maximum warmth/shade)

soooo i will be chucking out all damaged toys etc and getting new ones! (yay) this will sadly also be including their fave green tunnel which is about half the length it started! and a fe of their other 'big' toys so need ideas!! i want to do the order in about 1 months time or so so i have time to save up and plan how i want their room to be arranged.
thinking of maybe getting them a new bed and that too so ideas and things welcome on that too :D

their room is approx 7ft x 7 1/2 ft i think and they have a 4ft triple cage in there and a 4 ft storage unit (which i might adapt to make it so they can use the top as a balcony area. they need to stay in as well as their 80cm x 50cm digging pit

any ideas/plane etc????? :D

ETS: i might also change their pellets over ad the only place i can get A&P in little quantites is about 40 mins away and out of our way so thinking of changing over to something i can either get localy or online

so far thinking either SS or possibley the bunnybasics one unless any norfolk people know anywhere else that sells smaller amounts or already buys a sack that i could maybe buy 1kg or so from them at a time :D

Last edited:
what about one of those tent tunnel things for kiddies. I'll try and find a link. Do you know the ones I mean?

thats a good idea though maybe get some one those...duchess was playing with a squeaky dog ball for ages the other day :lol:

:lol: will have to find some graph paper and do some doodles then make a budget and see what toys to get them...i really want original things to keep them entertained hmmm thinking cap on me thinks

i've been trying to think of things to put in their sheds but i need to wait until i have the flooring sorted out, it's going to cost £12 to sort ot some vinly tiles :shock: then £6 for some sealent!

i have no idea what the flooring for the buns cost me wanted to get really nice wood effect in strips so cost loads more :roll: :lol: im sure they dont notice...although 'someone' has pulle a tiny bit of the wood effect bit off grr so need to replace a 'plank'

could you attach shelves and that? i love making up new bunny room plans :lol::oops:

i wanted to lol but i can't afford loads of wood lol, tha's why i'm looking for a cheap/free 3ft hutch to creat another level :D
I'm getting the wood effect planks, 12 for £14 (not £12 :lol: ) i might pass on the selant for a while, though :lol:
ETA I just realised I'm spending Magic's birthday money on Holly and Blitzen :oops: but Magic will benefit once they are all bonded and living in the sheds :D

Back