• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Edi Married Sally - thanks to aunty Janice at ARC

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Wanna see the newlyweds?

Went to collect Edison our deaf bunny and his new wifey Sally, who had their marriage ceremony care of aunty Janice at ARC on Sunday and who came home today.

So far they are very quiet and calm, but they seem to be so very happy in each others company.

Keeping them confined to just their new accommodation's hutch for the next day or so, just to make sure that they are good and then they'll get the run of the run (if you get my drift).

I think they make a wonderful couple.:D

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Thank you for posting these pictures. Has Edi had his other ear washed yet?

I assume your OH was quick to meet them when he got home.

Thank you for posting these pictures. Has Edi had his other ear washed yet?

I assume your OH was quick to meet them when he got home.

Sally has been trying to smarten up her new husbun for a fair bit of the afternoon. He's not too impressed with the woshin'. Probably a bit like your old nan getting her hanky out, licking it and then rubbing your face with it!

Still, they are quite snuggled up at present but will keep them in the hutch only for a day or so more.

Thanks again Janice!!!

p.s. David is very happy with your magic!

Back