• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Ickle Mouse :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well after this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=2399727#post2399727

I made the painful decision to let old and very poorly mousie go :cry:

I am ashamed to say that I actually went out and bought a new little mouse today :oops:
I could not locate any Rescues for the particular 'breed' of mouse I wanted.

Anyway, please dont all shout at me for going to a shop to buy my new mouse :oops: I dont have a name for him yet, so all suggestions welcome :)
He is a bit nervous and as yet has not touched the cheese I have offered him.............:?

Picture2348.jpg

Janex

I really can't believe that no rescues at all had the kind of mouse you wanted. Fancy going to a shop to buy one :roll:

You going to get him neutered and vaccinated?? :D:D:D

I really can't believe that no rescues at all had the kind of mouse you wanted. Fancy going to a shop to buy one :roll:

You going to get him neutered and vaccinated?? :D:D:D

Well I am not sure about the neutering. It was losing his balls that did for my previous mouse :?

Janex

i have to admit jane that i too am guilty of "buying" a mouse from a shop :? :?
and whats worse is that my oldie mouse is still with me... just ..although very poorly ...how heartless am i :rolleyes:

I know what you're going through, whenever any of my mice kicked the bucket my dad went ahead and bought another before I got time to even mention rescues. Any unwanted sickly mice are just thrown away:cry:

Is it a Manx? Since he's got no tail I mean? :lol:

I know its often frowned upon to go straight to a shop but sometime you just know you have found that special mouse. By the looks of it that mouse is already ball-less so luckily you won't need to go through the stress of de-balling.

regarding the cheese, I'm not sure if mice really eat cheese, if you haven't got any proper food perhaps you could try some bread for now.

You are proper bonkers!

Back