• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Permission

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi All! :wave::wave:
Well, as everyone else has a cool website, I thought I would give it a try myself:shock::lol:

But I would like to ask permission to use photographs of of RU?:oops::roll:
Please could you all reply, giving me permission or not?
Thanks x

ooohhh.. I dunno. Depends what you're gonna use them for exactly.

just kidding, you hereby have my permission to use photos I've posted on here.

So excited nearly wet myself

just seen someone selling a playhouse in the paper with stairs and a veranda for £40!I rang and they said that 5 people had rung up and left a message and they had just got in from work and they are keeping it until 6pm when i can go and look at it,apparently it needs a new roof and staining.I hope it will go on the roof of our car,it is already dismantled,wish me luck,am so excited :shock::):D:wave::lol::oops:;):p

just seen someone selling a playhouse in the paper with stairs and a veranda for £40!I rang and they said that 5 people had rung up and left a message and they had just got in from work and they are keeping it until 6pm when i can go and look at it,apparently it needs a new roof and staining.I hope it will go on the roof of our car,it is already dismantled,wish me luck,am so excited :shock::):D:wave::lol::oops:;):p

Ummmm..... mispost? :lol:

Jack, you have my permission to use any pics you like.. *runs off to find more* I've got lots!

Have you tried geocities? Are you after ones that allow you to use a template? I can list of some free hosts for you but the only template one I know is geocities.

Have you tried geocities? Are you after ones that allow you to use a template? I can list of some free hosts for you but the only template one I know is geocities.

No I dont mind, In fact I would prefer it if I could just start on my own- my dad has got Frontpage, but I can't use it:oops::lol:
Thanks,
Jack x :D

Back