• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just spent the last hour...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
making magic's b'day present :lol: i'm sure she's gonna love it :D now I need to make my famous bunny-friendly birthday cake :D and wrap up the last few bits :lol:
gosh, does anyone else make a big fuss for their birthdays?

its dominos birthday today.. and he got a special lunch of, a willow basket full of, alfalfa chips, wagg biscuits, plantain and cornflower mix from sally :D, and some other tasty bits, with another willow baket on top like a packed lunch :D:D

aww that sounds great :D But Magic will have to make do with homemade toys as I have no money and can't get to the shops :lol:

I only make it super tiny lol, i have 2 differant types:
1) thick cucumber slice, carrot candle on a bed of lettuce.
2)soaked oats mixed with a spoonful of smoothie and raisins left to set in teh fridge over night :D
I'm not sure which one to make :lol:

I only make it super tiny lol, i have 2 differant types:
1) thick cucumber slice, carrot candle on a bed of lettuce.
2)soaked oats mixed with a spoonful of smoothie and raisins left to set in teh fridge over night :D
I'm not sure which one to make :lol:

:lol: i love the first one, what a great idea! i'll be stealing that one for my bun!

a house/tunnel-she'll only like it 'cause she can destroy it :lol:

I admit my buns prefer teh first option, the second is more of a guinea pig's cake :D

happy birthday magic!! i don't make much fuss when it's my rabbit or parrots birthday, I tend to celebrate the day I became their mummy :)

God, tinker is moulting soooo much recently! There is fur everywhere

happy bday for tomorrow!!

Back