• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this for Milo and Tilly?

very nice! I ordered a somewhat smaller hutch and run today! I chose the 3ft hutch with underneath run.....I have been having a good look in all our local pet supply shops, we have some chains and some very good independent pet supply shops, the one I have ordered is very good value.:wave:

Just a thought but the run area isn't that big is it, its tall but unless you put a platform in, this space would be wasted? Just my opinion.

i just measured up outside, and it is not very deep at all,only 23 and 1/2 inches deep, so i may have to think again, or ask them to make it deeper

I can't quite work out the dimensions, but I'm not sure that it will be any bigger than the 6ft hutch and run you already have?

For that price you could prob get a shed of play house and attach your existing run to it?

Hannah

Back