• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naturals - herb mixes

Kay

Mama Doe
Does any use any of these Naturals Herb mixes?

I have just brought Herbal Garden and Coneflower and I wondered whether they are any good?

I use them....I don't know how "healthy" they are but I think as treats go theyre probably as healthy as you can get.

I like to sprinkle them around which keeps the buns occupied hunting for them.

My chinchillas love the coneflower [rabbits weren't all that keen but they loved the dried plaintain]. A lot of them are really high in fibre and some have properties such as aiding the digestion etc :) They get a thumbs up from me! [and the chins and bunnies]

I use the jerusalem artichoke and rosepetal one, and the buns love it. It's got all the thick stems in too for them to munch. :)

I use the Coneflower and the three leaf one, as well as the pot pourri and some little seed things and mine love them. I took them all to the vet, in fact I took a big bag of everything i give my buns and he said the naturals were fine as they were all natural things that they could get in the wild. Its all leaves after all so I cant see any issue with them.

Mine love them and so do the piggies. They have herbal garden, strawberry and blackberry leaves, and dandelion leaves.:D

Cool, I noticed the fibre content was nice and high. I brought them because they said that they boost the immune system and it has lots of ingrediants I can't get supply.

Can't wait to see how they react.

:wave: Herb Garden goes down a treat here! when he can smell it he turns into a possessed maniac!! he has the Herbs Plus too but i pick most of the oats out because i've read they swell in thier tums. i only give a pinch of either when he does have them.

My lot like the fruit leaves, I keep trying to get them to eat coneflower but they refuse, even though I tell them it's good for them!

I have a load of Naturals and also Burns herbal stuff upstairs.. my lot love them all.. i have meadow mix, herbal mix, dandelion, plantain and coneflower at the moment :D

Our four adore the plantain. They have it for their supper :) with some of the Burns mixes too.

Zooplus do a larger and cheaper bag of plantain but the little loves turned their noses up at that - obviously inferior!

Vanessa xx

The plantain one was the only thing Stripes would eat for a couple of days when she was at her worst :)

There is one, can't remember what one it is, smells gorgeous, all minty

Back