• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you prefer...

Do you prefer large or small rabbits?

• large

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • small

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • no preference

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

touie

Wise Old Thumper
big rabbits or small rabbits or do you not have a preference?

I think I prefer big as they can free range in the garden and can't get into all the tiny spaces that smaller varieties can. On the other hand small are cute and in my experience livlier than larger varieties.

I don't really have a preference. I have two fairly small rabbits and I love the way they are so quick and run round like loons :lol:.

Having said that, I do love giant bunnies too, they are just so cuddly:) but as touie said, don't end to live as long.

Ours are all small/medium. I dont really have any experience with giants but they do look ever so huggable:D We just happened to have picked up little guys along the way

I put small since all of ours are around the 2 k mark. Chris would love a giant though. :no:

Last edited:
i voted other cus i really just dont know anymore... i desperately wanted Alvin to get big but he stuck at 2kg and i actually think its a good size to be, pearl is slightly bigger and i think they are just right for my small house...

my vet put me off giants slightly and i dont think i could cope with the tiny nethie type.... really i just want them all :?

Middle-sized! :lol:
But only 'cos mine have all been medium-sized rabbits... I'd love to have a giant house bunny one day, if possible, however.

I voted small... Barley is about 2.4kg mark I think, Floss is smaller. I guess I'm only used to small rabbits. Barley is a good size to handle, but again I that might just be because that's what I'm familiar with.

Hannah

I love all rabbits and would have all of them given the chance, but I luuurrrrve giants (hence the 2 monsters that roam around my house :D)

I voted 'other' because I prefer ordinary medium sized rabbits.

Very large or very small rabbits come with their own set of health problems, which I'd rather avoid if possible.

Amy

Back