• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's on you bunnies menu today?

Rose

Mama Doe
Jacks have a carrot and some chopped up cucumber today :) with his pellets and hay. Its his first time eating cucumber and i hope he likes it because he can be fussy, he doesn't even like apple. :shock:

kool thread :)
Bertie's having a sprig of Parsley, watercress, spring green leaf tiny bit of broc., a few SS pellets and some museli, & is lovin it :)

I didnt no rabbits could even eat cucumber! :shock: i got told they can eat tomoatoes too! havent fed them any of that tho just incase, dont want my babys being ill

I didnt no rabbits could even eat cucumber! i got told they can eat tomoatoes too! havent fed them any of that tho just incase, dont want my babys being ill

Yeah they can, i have been looking up safe foods because i want to give jack more of a variety. haven't tried tomatoes yet though.

Well Fishcake and Haggis have had so far, some curly Kale, loads of hay, and some junior pellets. This evening they will have either apple, carrot or broccolli, and their pellets again. Oh of course more hay.

I might treat them to a little parsley soon too!

its dominos birthday today so they are having

"spring greens with a sprinkling of curly kale, some carrot slices and a side order of dried herbs"

Pellets for breakfast and timothy hay so far! Then probably a nibble on the grass tonight when I get home and a few veg for supper! Spoilt bunsters :lol:

Spinach & cucumber for brekkie. With a load of hay. They'll get hay at tea time, then at bedtime excel all round with some carrots & hay:D

Breakfast: small bowl Science Selective pellets and a cabbage leaf (and of course hay on tap :lol:) He'll get some carrot with the rest of his pellets later.

my housemate is off to the veggie shop and i have instructed her to bring rabbti dinner :) so soon they'll be coriander and celery and spinach if i dont eat all the coriander myself. :oops:

Ours have just had hay with a pinch of strawberry leaves in it so far today. I think they'll be getting broccolli and pellets later on for dinner and a few basil leaves.

Apart from hay which is always there, mine had a few pellets first thing and have been nibbling on the grass in their runs since then,The grass is a bit short at the moment so I've thrown in some dandelion leaves and rose bush prunings.When they go back to their hutches tonight they'll have more hay and a leaf of spring greens each. As Floss in in a mega moult both she and Bournville will also have a cube of fresh pineapple .

I just fed mine early as I'm going away and as well as hay they had a handfull of pellets each, rocket, watercress, basil, spring greens, kale, broccoli and carrot. Just a taste of each and half carrot each, otherwise sounds like alot :shock::lol:

so far they have only had hay tonight they will be getting a selection of veges probably greens, tomoato, celery, cucumber, broccoli and some fresh herbs if it stops raining long enough for me to go pick them out of the garden :lol::oops:

Back