• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Birthday Domino!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Its my special boys first birthday today, and its very special to me as he is PB and J's son, and i watched him grow up from a teeny baby into this gorgeous fully grown boy! Now, i know sum1s going to ask...so im just going to clear it up now. I did breed PB and J once, and it was after this i found forums...and realised the reality of the bunny world. (They did have an accidental litter after when peanut escaped but it was 100% an accident)

I would never ever ever breed again.... but that doesnt mean i would change my boy for anything. I hope nobody is annoyed :(:(

when i first saw him:
7daysold-1.jpg

i named him domino from this piccy

dominobaby-1.jpg
13 days old

dominopeterandbrownie-2.jpg

3 weeks old :love: with his sisters Peta (rest in peace sweet girl, she died at 5 months old :cry:) and his other sister Treacle
DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0479.jpg

with Peta

dominoMedium.jpg
the photo that made me go and get him a friend!! Enter Pebbles!!

dominoandpebbles-1.jpg
the day they met :love:

domino011-1.jpg
love this photo sooo much

dominobinky2-1.jpg
Binky!!

happy birthday.wat a wicked binkie!!!!:lol:got a look on his face as if hes says "arh to high,too high!!!":lol::lol::lol:

aww fab piccies and happy birthday little one.

that's the best binky picture i've seen :D and the one which you said made you get pebbles choked me up :oops::)

aww fab piccies and happy birthday little one.

that's the best binky picture i've seen :D and the one which you said made you get pebbles choked me up :oops::)

it honestly did though, i put that photo on the pc n i just realised how lonely he looked! within 2 weeks he was neutured and had his little pebbles :):)

aww happy birthday Domino i remember sj posting pitures on another forum this time last year of you and your siblings in the nest you truelly stood out from the rest and funnily enough i also looked at you and said he looks like a domino :lol: cant believe its been a full year :love:

Happy birthday :D

Back