• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit story on GMTV in a bit

:?:? It said on the menu that is was on at 9.15 so I settled down to watch..NOTHING!! What happened? Did I imagine I saw the time up there on the screen?:?

:?:? It said on the menu that is was on at 9.15 so I settled down to watch..NOTHING!! What happened? Did I imagine I saw the time up there on the screen?:?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:glad it's not just me then!!:lol::lol:

Yes, when I read your original post I went down to watch just before 9am and that's when I saw the time of the item on the screen. It definitely said 9.15. I'll see if it's on the internet later.

I saw it much earlier it was basically about a ex model who decided to run a rabbit hotel/rescue she didn't have enough time to devote to both modelling and rabbit rescue so she gave up the modelling. She had quite a big rescue by the looks of her garden and was obviously very devoted.
Sallyx

I saw it much earlier it was basically about a ex model who decided to run a rabbit hotel/rescue she didn't have enough time to devote to both modelling and rabbit rescue so she gave up the modelling. She had quite a big rescue by the looks of her garden and was obviously very devoted.
Sallyx

if she's so devoted, why's she not here :lol:

Precisely why shes not here! :lol:

Her names Karen, and I :love: her to bits, as thats where I board Snowflake and Isaac - shes a fantastic lady and her garden is amazing! :D its massive... and the hutches and runs are a fantastic size... and if you can trust your rabbit, then she just lets them have the whole garden all day! - and believe you me I have met a few rabbits that have done this, and she has guinea pigs wondering around and everything ....
I CANNOT in a million years praise Karen enough - she rescues bunnies and piggies from the most awful situations.... and she also takes in other waifs and strays
and my bunnies and ratties will be spending some time with her in the summer.!
and yeah she rocks! :lol:and its about time they had a decent rabbit story on GMTV and I missed it...
I phoned her up straight after and asked where she was, she said they had lost the sound.! :evil:

Maybe we should get a petition going to ask GMTV to re-run the feature. I'd loved to have seen it and sat waiting patiently for it to appear!:lol:

Back