• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly injured my new bunny!

xShellx

Alpha Buck
It was a nice day today so decided to let poppy have a little run in the garden for the first time.

My son wanted to give her a cuddle so he sat down in the bench and Poppy sat on his lap. Poppy decided to hop off and she got her leg court between the bench and started trashing about. I managed to free her stright away and she was fine after a few mins.

i have never been so scared in my life. Will get my ds to si on the floor with her in future.

Will ad some more pictures in a min

marblepoppyapril08024.jpg

This is it just before it happened, Her back let went through the bench.

This is her geting used to the harness

marblepoppyapril08004.jpg

And marble in the garden. Hes on a long lead as he has more space this way than his run.

marblepoppyapril08017.jpg

Omg that happened with my dog Ted, he jumped on the bench and his foot slipped between the planks and he went to jump down then started yelping. I had to hold his body up while i moved his foot back through the planks. Isn't it terrifying!!! :shock:

The pics are very cute

Omg that happened with my dog Ted, he jumped on the bench and his foot slipped between the planks and he went to jump down then started yelping. I had to hold his body up while i moved his foot back through the planks. Isn't it terrifying!!! :shock:

The pics are very cute

I was soo scared. It was the first time my son had held her. Only had her 5 days! Dont think my little boy will be about to hold her in a few weeks whens shes fully grown!

Back