• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signs of a possible bond

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday Marsha came in gfor quite afew hours so i could monitor her poo, and she met bailey through the bars,

he seemed excited, and she kept sniffing through and wanted to get in with him. they kept kissing.

i wasn't going to bond these two, i was going to look for a partner for marsha and keep bailey in, but should i attempt a bond? They would be going into a hutch which marsha hasn't been in as im going to put them in lillys old hutch after a bond, i would be bonding them in the bathroom. what do we think?

x

Oooh ... there's a dilemma! :shock: So you currently have two single buns? I think if that was the case and the signs were positive then I would probably try to bond them and see what happens. Worse case you can always go back to plan A!

Bonding in the bathroom sounds fine, provided it is a neutral space for both of them. x

Go for it! My two fought like mad despite good signs through the bars and I thought it would be a disaster but now they adore each other! :rolleyes:

it's a tough one but if they were interested in each other, i know i'd be tempted. but, how sweet, them sharing kisses through the bars! :love::love:

i'm no expert on bonding but good luck with whatever you decide :wave:

thanks guys... i just think if i have a pair, i will be on the lookout for a house bun and will be fostering for HAWT soon hopefully x

Back