• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Minstrel and a willow ball!

Aaaaaaaaw hello little guy:wave:. That was absolutely fantastic - such cute little bunny lips when he finally gets his Banana. Poor Piper didn't get a look in

She's been a bit of a grump the past few days, doesn't want to play unless it involves running up and down the stairs:roll:

She is off her veg a bit too so have been hand feeding her some more pellets everyday in the evening as I don't think she gets much of a look in in the morning :roll:

Vet said she had lost a little bit of weight but is still an ok weight so I'm guessing a few extra pellets a day can't do any harm.

Helen x

Aaaaaw bless her - give her a bunny snuggle from me. Might need to pop her portion in a separate bowl if Mr Greedy guts wont let her in

Aaaaaw bless her - give her a bunny snuggle from me. Might need to pop her portion in a separate bowl if Mr Greedy guts wont let her in

He lets her into the bowl he just eats at twice the speed that she does!!

Will be bun when we have 3 I think I'll start scattering it about then!

Awwwwwwwwwwww love the vid!!!!!!!!! Its so funny, I love how he nearly beats piper over the head with his willow ball, trying to get the banana.... Naughty little dutch :love:

BTW lovely front room!

Awwwwwwwwwwww love the vid!!!!!!!!! Its so funny, I love how he nearly beats piper over the head with his willow ball, trying to get the banana.... Naughty little dutch :love:

BTW lovely front room!

Thanks its a bit messy now with rabbit paraphernalia(sp) everywhere!!

he's always rolling it over her and around her and into her :roll:

Then when he gets it and his little paws keep sliding away ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They used to be able to walk on the floor and not slip but for some reason they now don't seem to be able to stand still without slipping all over the place! I know I shouldn't laugh but i do!! :lol:

Back