• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse,which?Help please?

Id say that ones fine and think of it this way, the money you save can be used to buy other things for them to make the new home super fun.:D

What I did last year was paint mine with animal friendly coloured wood reserve. You could get some stensils as well and do some flowers on the side as well. It looks like an absolute bargain.

It looks great already, but it depends how much you get it for.

You always have to replace the roofing felt anyway, but you will need new windows, a floor and other bits of wood replacing by the sounds of it, and it soon adds up.

When I did mine, the roofing felt was about £10, and the perspex for the windows was about £20.

Can you go and have a look at it first? It looks nice but I'd be a bit concerned about the rot around the floor and particluarly the rotten wood holding the door hinge on (from a safety point of view). Maybe if you view it first just to make sure all the wood can easily be replaced, having to replace the whole floor and door surround could bump the price up. Good luck. :)

Wow the possibilties. I go a little overboard when it comes to the decoration and would paint flowers all over it. Maybe the odd bunny face poking out the the leaves.

It looks really sweet.

Back