• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Didnt manage to get the ebay buns :( but.....

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
I did get a new rabbit from pre-loved :)
The lady from ebay never got back to me so i went looking other sale sites to see if i could find the for sale elsewhere. I gave her advice about resuces as well so hopefully she will take note.

I came aross a "free to good home ad" that was close to me and i fell in love with the poor little chap. So i went to fetch him on sunday and wow is he fab. When i go to see him he picks up a toilet roll tube, shakes his head and runs around and does one binky after the other. He climbs on your lap when you sit down and lets you stroke him for hours. Hes about 7 months old and the reason he was unwanted is because his owner only wanted giant rabbits and had just had a litter of 10 :shock: The moment i got him home he started eating and jumping around and was not at all bothered about the 40min drive to is new home bless him. Hes one chilled out little fellow and i already love him sooooo much, can tell hes gonna be naughty though! He looks just like a mini kangaroo, will get pics up soon.

Thanks, Ive still got to think of a name for him :oops:. Im a bit stuck with what to do next to be honest . Do i try and bond him with my current two or get him a wife? At the minute he is living on his own in his 2 tier hutch that is shaped like a house but its tiny and i mean tiny. Id say its 2foot long, each floor is about a foot high and its a foot deep but ive added a run for the day until i decide what my next move will be. Cant stand to see him in there at night for much longer though. Im going to book his netuer in the morning to get the ball rolling.
So all advice is welcomed,try to make a group of 3 or get a new shed and run and bond him with a female? (This "free" rabbit is going to cost me :rolleyes:)

If your purse could talk it'd tell you to bond with existing two. If your heart was talking you'd get him a girlfriend! Who to listen too?!:lol:
Emma x

By the time he has settled in and recovered from his op :shock: you might know his temperament better, and that will help with the decision!!
At least you don't need to rush. :D
Good luck with the addition to the family,
Now post some piccies quick.....

Back