• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No pies please - website

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
:oops:
Well here we go, my attempt at a website. I even validated it, my IT teacher would be proud.

Since some people have been lovely and helped me let me use their pictures and stories and stuff I thought I'd better share it on here and see what you all think. If anyone wants to check it over for me for spelling or glaring errors (don't want to kill anyone's rabbit) then please do.

I use firefox so it looks best in there for layout.

Anyway. http://www.walduck.plus.com

*runs away*

Last edited:
I think that your site is absolutely wonderful!

Well done you.

Love your pics btw and enjoyed seeing a pic of Buu (who I have to admit I have a soft spot for!).

Fantastic!:D

that's brilliant - well done! :p I didn't have time to read it all, but it's really enjoyable to read - very informative and witty! I loved Pepe's blog :lol: such good ideas on care etc. too - it's great I don't know why you're running away :D

Did notice some spelling mistooks though - Pepe's blog last paragraph 'quite' disturbing....
the bit with the brilliant :thumb: handling your bunny photostream - 'an' escape route (over your shoulder)....
toys - gnaw (cardboard tubes) is not spelt with a k..... deterrant is one t and 2 r's (chewing furniture)....gist is spelt suprisingly with a g not a j :shock: ....readigrass not ready grass....
....health checks - 'firstly' feel them all over

that's brilliant - well done! :p I didn't have time to read it all, but it's really enjoyable to read - very informative and witty! I loved Pepe's blog :lol: such good ideas on care etc. too - it's great I don't know why you're running away :D

Did notice some spelling mistooks though - Pepe's blog last paragraph 'quite' disturbing....
the bit with the brilliant :thumb: handling your bunny photostream - 'an' escape route (over your shoulder)....
toys - gnaw (cardboard tubes) is not spelt with a k..... deterrant is one t and 2 r's (chewing furniture)....gist is spelt suprisingly with a g not a j :shock: ....readigrass not ready grass....
....health checks - 'firstly' feel them all over

Cheers Elve, must have been more tired on the page with all the spelling mistakes. Haha fistly. See what I mean about killing someone's rabbit.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look. :)

that's really good :) although i can't make the scroll bar work on the first page of teh "care" section?? :?

If you ever need any pics of rabbits being utterly daft, just let me know. ;)

that's really good :) although i can't make the scroll bar work on the first page of teh "care" section?? :?

If you ever need any pics of rabbits being utterly daft, just let me know. ;)

Can I ask what browser you're using? Can you see a scroll bar and it just wont scroll?

I'm hoping to do a page called bunny antics soon, I'll be needing daft pics and stories for that. :D

Can I ask what browser you're using? Can you see a scroll bar and it just wont scroll?

I'm hoping to do a page called bunny antics soon, I'll be needing daft pics and stories for that. :D

It's internet explorer, I can see a scroll bar but it will only scroll a few cm and then stops but i can see there is more writing sticking up from the bottom of the frame.

i can try it in firefox and see if its the same if you want

oh yeah... Just checked it in ie. I think it's something to do with my padding. Is it just that page that wont scroll all the way down?

It's annoying that ie is different, I have to try and find a happy medium. In firefox there is no scroll bar where the page links are either.

edit: is it working now? You may need to refresh. :)

Last edited:
oh yeah... Just checked it in ie. I think it's something to do with my padding. Is it just that page that wont scroll all the way down?

Yep theres just one or two lines of text that arent visible - cos ive checked it in firefox now and its fine. but weirdly all the other pages work fine in IE? I'll jsut go and check if it's fixed..

Lol! Thanks for checking it for me.

Thanks. :) Do you mean new siggie or new bun, It's a new sig, but the bun is Crocus and he's not new. (tho he is grown up so the sig doesn't really make sense) :lol:

just the piccy lol - I think its really cute and it also makes me giggle!:lol:

Back