• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!! U/D UPLOADIN PHOTOS TO STORY SECTION NOW!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
My new rescue bunny, Fletcher (aka smudge) arrives tommoro and im SO SO EXCITED!!! :D
I've scrubbed all the hutch out nd set it up ready for the little man! :D
Eventually he'll be bonded with 3 other buns to make a four!
I know im not going to put him near my others till he settled but does anyone have tips for settling in a new bun?
Thankyooou
from a much excited Loui x

Last edited:
Hello, the only tip I have is to leave the bunny for about an hour after he/she arrives. Hope it all goes O.K. make sure you let us have piccies when the bunny settles in. :wave:

It's like trying to go to sleep on Christmas Eve when you were little, isn't it?!? :D :D Can't WAIT to see pics of your newbie!!!!! :D :D

I know im driving my cousin mad! shes like enough of the rabbit already lou :roll::lol::lol:
Im aboslutley bursting! Apparently his maine has went WILD :lol:

Omg Hes Here! Hes Huge And So Cute! Awwww Gunna Do Piccies Now Wohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady's who dropped him off were lovley - and brung food over with him! Phoebe came straight over to him and started licking his ears - i think im gunna have an easy time bonding :-D

Last edited:
Back