• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Beasts

flying_solo

Young Bun
Hello I have just joined this forums to share the love of bunnies :)

I currently have 3 beautiful beasts, Willow 8, Millie 6(willows daughter, dad was show starin mini lop), Zeke (been told he is a belgium hare cross???, not convinved) 10months

one fo the reason for posting on here is to find out what cross Willow is, she is 50cm long, (slightly chunky), not proper flop ears, pointy face, ginger in colour with a white skirt and edgeing on face and ear tips, when she ahd a litter all turned out to be identical to millie

And to also find out what Zeke could be crossed with, these pics show him at 7months old, he is now larger than willow and around the 10month mark.

Willow
DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

Millie

DSC_0279.jpg

Millie1.jpg

Millie and Zeke
DSC_0376.jpg

All 3
DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

sophie

Last edited:
my oh my millie that is a BIG mouthfull of grass :shock: :lol:

they are beautiful bunsters, hope you will be happy here :)

:wave:

They're lovely :)

Willow looks like a fairly standard lop cross ie. a medium size lop that could be a mix of anything with a mix of one of the lop breeds. Her colour is standard in dwarf/mini lops so no help in working out breeds I'm afraid.

Zeke on the other hand I would definitely say dutch cross. The little white splodge is a very common trait of those. Doesn't look anything like a Belgium though so I think your right to be sceptical of that.

Tam

They are all lovely :D :love:
Zeke looks abit like my Holly (agouti coloured) but she is a nethie cross, as Tamsin said Zeke looks alot like a dutch cross :D

cheers thanks i guess we will never no

yea, well she doesnt get that size without working at it lol, its like quick qucik before the other eat it lol

Back