• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many Rabbits do you have?

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I was wondering how many bunnies do each of you have?Who has a garden full of hutches or playhouses?I have 3 and would love to have more but I know that with 3 is the max number that I can cope with.Maybe one day when the children are older I will have more;)

I have three hutches in my garden and only one is taken. :roll:
I also have one bunny taking up half my bedroom and 6 which are at school.
In total I have 8 bunnies, 3 adults and 5 2-week old babies. (The plan was to rehome 4 of them, one is already reserved, if the others don't find good homes they just have to stay)
My dad is working on a shed for them (which he's been working on since last summer...) But I'll still be keeping the extra hutches (and the indoor cage which is currently standing in the shed because 1. I have no room for it indoors. 2. Zakura used it once when her hutch snowed in.

I'm not actually proud of having so many as it makes me seem like a bit of a collector, but I am currently the very proud mummy of 14 - all rescue buns I hasten to add.

Some of which were long term rescue residents who had very little interest shown and not much chance of a good new home.

I love them all so much and my OH and I spend most of our time caring for them. (No social life!!!).

They all have either a very large hutch and run per couple or a shed or wendy house and attached run.

We wouldn't actually have it any other way.:D

Just the 1 house bunny. I have two playhouses in the garden with a hutch inside which gets used by Honey in the summer.

Six of our own :D Four are house bunnies - 2 boys and 2 girls - Ant, Beemer, Hoops and Trix. Other 2 are in garden - Sienna and Dudley.
We have 2 foster bunnies too - Colin and Syd.

As of today, i have 2 house buns :? - my OH also has a bun but he lives at my parents as he just couldn't adapt to being an insider & they have a huge garden for him :D

I have 4 and no room for any more! I need to keep a small patch of garden for my son to play in after all :lol:

I have four. ^^
They're in two pairs... But I'm hoping (at some point in the future) to try them as a group. I'd love to have some sort of shed/playhouse for them all instead of hutches. Just feel like it'd be more secure. :)

I have 7, 6 outside and one inside, outside ones are in playhouses with big runs and inside in a dog crate with free range of my bedroom 24/7 he doesnt chew anything and poos/wee's in his litter tray so its great :D xx

Back