• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which toys do your bunnies love the most?

The Snackball:D
My buns all prefer toys based around food:lol:
And yeah...Sasuke also likes to play with the girls...games for adults only:shock: Occasionally he also uses his stuffed dog for this (but only when I put him up in a standing position:lol:)

I bought them a wire ball that you stuff with hay. It has a bell on it. THey like to chuck it around. :) THey also have a treat ball to put pellets in that they like but they get it stuck in corners and then sulk! :lol: Oh, and the dental wood chews with herbs in the middle. Most other stuff is toilet roll tubes and free stuff.
Although, I did make the mistake of putting the foster hammie in his ball when I cleaned him out the other night. Gladys rolled him all around the room! :lol::oops:

Hugo loves his willow sticks - he chews & throws them for ages, he also likes willow balls & the nature ball i got him - neither lasted long though, he chewed them to bits :D
I'd have to say his top favourite toy is a cardboard box - they keep him entertained until he flattens them :lol:

I spent huge amounts of money of toys- they near eough have a whole PAH toy isle! Yet when I get an old cardboard box and give it to them-- they will use it untill it a shredded!

I find my guys, will smell and move anything i put in there, but they love chewables, so fruit tree braches are always popular, and they seem to be really specific about where they put things, if i move a toy they will eventully move it back lol

old toys can be made to seem new by rotating them with differetn toys and giving them a good clean so they smell different

Seagrass/straw mats. Millie loves to take out her anger on them.:lol::lol:

Apart from that pinecones are also a plus here - and are super cheap!:thumb:

Lolly loves anything willow - sticks, balls, rings and she loved the hay roll as well, Lionel's not really that keen on anything he will play with the jingle ball with you though and likes seagrass mats :D

My bunnies love their big Mr. Potato Head the most, where they grab ahold of the arms or legs and throw him around. They also love their toy horses that they bite on and throw across the room :D

My Frank loves a little tupperware container that I put veggies in. When it's empty he picks it up with his teeth and just chucks it. Mostly hitting Duncan which he is not amused about! :lol:

Ours favourites include:

Fabric striped tube
Rolly treat dispensing ball
Hanging plastic hoops
Seagrass mats
Cardboard boxes filled with timothy hay
Cuddly bunnies
Digging boxes
Small rattly cat balls

Fae used to adore her baby keys on a hoop...had them for months and they went everywhere with her...eventually had to be taken away as someone wouldnt stop chewing them

Gave up with toys - bought them loads and they just ignore them.:shock:

You just can't beat a good old fashioned cardboard box/tunnel.:D

I have even kept boxes that the xmas toys came in - for when the others get wet through.:D

Inky is terrified of balls with bells in (I think he thinks aliens are following him:lol:) and Smokey is not a fan of paper bags but they love anything they can chew or throw. They adore willow balls and twigs and seagrass mats are a favourite.

They also love digging:roll:!

Back