• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my buns LOADS of pics!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Here they all are today as adults! I can't believe it will be a year soon since Hatties babies were born. Sadly they have lost there maines, but they are still cute.

Hattie
DSCF0015.jpg

Or perhaps "Fattie" suits her more
DSCF0017.jpg

Heres her saying 'how dare you insult me, i'm off!'
DSCF0016.jpg

Roo
DSCF0004.jpg

Roo was very grumpy today!
DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Winnie
DSCF0007.jpg

'This isn't my run'
DSCF0008.jpg

'Aren't i cute'
DSCF0010.jpg

'Now take me to my run'
DSCF0009.jpg

'Thats better'
DSCF0013.jpg

'look mum.. I'm in a ship, sailing the seas!'
DSCF0022.jpg

Violet
DSCF0026.jpg

'The grass looks greener over there'
DSCF0028.jpg

'I smell other buns'
DSCF0025.jpg

'Follow me, they went this way'
DSCF0030.jpg

Bugs
DSCF0031.jpg

'Yes?'
DSCF0035.jpg

'Hey i smell other buns too'
DSCF0033.jpg

Btw if anyone knows anything about tear duct problems in rabbits could you please reply to my thread in rabbit care, as you can see Bugs has some problems with his lovely eyes!

Thank you :D

They don't really stay still, but the best way to get some good pictures is by putting them somewhere they don't know. Thats why i sit them on the bench, because they don't know where they are, they tend to sit or sniff around rather than run off. And my boys are just really well behaved, but the girls are abit mad!

They are all gorgeous, but Violet :love: such a cute white tummy!

Yeah Violet is a beautiful bunny :) When they were born there was 4 blacks then bright little Violet, hence his name. His white was very yellow when he was younger

Back