• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding mother and daughter???

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Hey

So Boo was taken away from the babies and has now been spayed last thurs, She has recovered very well back to her old self.

So I have her daughter who needs taking away from her brothers very soon and Iwas wondering about putting her with her mum???

Will it be easy or will Boo not be pleased? I have 2 other baby girls too but my best friend is homing them but not for a bit, should I try just the girl i am keeping with mum or all 3 until my friend has her 2??? Also show long should I wait regarding Boo's spay???

Many thanks
Jos

:wave: The vet told me that hormones can take up to 8 weeks to settle but I bonded Pippa only two weeks later as her behaviour had obviously changed for the better and the bonding went fine.

I guess you won't know unless you try it... if it doesn't work, could you bond Boo with one of your neutered boys, then when the daughter is spayed bond her with another of the boys?

Fingers crossed it works fine though, good luck, let us know how you are getting on. Which girl are you keeping??

hya goin keep an eye on this thread cuz i want keep one of bluebells daughters with her.having both neutered aswell.xx

Back