• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Harry is in the Wars Again :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Harry had to have a lot of Baytril injections after his accident and subsequent amputation. The poor lad developed a severe skin reaction to the injections and because he could not scratch the irritation ( no hind leg ) he chewed himself to pieces :cry:
Harry appears to be allergic to all topical treatments including Aloe Vera Gel :shock: So we are trying to settle the inflammation down with systemic Metacam.

Picture2345.jpg

Can Harry have a few more vibes please

He asked me to post a piccie taken from his 'good' side too

Picture2344.jpg

Janex

Poor Harry. He really has been through the mill hasn't he. But he's in great hands! I hope he responds well to the new meds:D

Lola and I send loads of vibes for Harry:D:D

Flipping heck Harry, silly boy what have you done to yourself! You have given mummy a fright. Hope you get well soon gorgeous boy xxx

Ouch, that looks sore Harry. Hope you are feeling better soon. Me and mine will send you some get well vibes to help you on your way.

Sending lots of get well and soothing vibes to beautiful Harry. He is a gorgeous little chap.

Lots of love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Poor Harry!!, what on earth did he do that for, he is a walking, no sorry hopping disaster!!:shock::shock:

Loads of vibes coming Harry's way

Back