• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww so sweet! anyones elses o/h do cute things!??

shel20

Alpha Buck
Awwww my boyfriend (who pretends not to be be interested in the buns:roll:) has just sent me a text to say 'your rabbits r chillin in the sun.....and he has sent a picture too! bless him. Men eh why dont they just admit they love bunnies! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyones elses o/h do any (sly) cute thing that they think we dont see! or to show there hidden bunny love?:lol:

i caught ryan stewing apples at 8am on a sunday a few weeks back for the rabbit! we'd run out of bananas to mash panacur in so he thought he'd make some puree to put it in! he's always going "yeah, that rabbit's okay i suppose"! he soooo loves him!

Scott just openly adores the buns:D Hell lie flat out on the floor with them for hours after work if i dont pipe up and remind him im there too sometimes :lol: He had bunnies first and introduced me to them, he taught me all i know about their care etc

Daryl proclaimed that he didn't like rabbits until he met Shadow :) Think he was just traumatised by having to look after a neighbour's agressive [wonder why :roll:] rabbit when he was young :lol:

my o/h took a liking to one of the rabbits and nicknamed him Diggy! One day he shouted Diggy and he came running, binky and all and my o/h's face was a picture, you could see he was really touched but wouldn't admit it! I have since caught him shouting Diggy Moo! It is love!

aww..i dont think mine would go that far!! he he,yep i get that.. 'they are ok i guess,nothing special'when i know he thinks there adorable really!:lol:

Do you know I was going to start a thread saying pretty much the same thing, my OH is fab when it comes to my buns. When I first rescued Misty I said I would rehome her then after two weeks I asked him to sit down and he just said "yes you can keep the bun" lol. He never bothered too much with the girls but now Misty is inside he fusses over her soooo much giving her cuddles and loves hee hee hee :lol:

Back