• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

35 Myxo Vaccinations Done Today !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Me and Christabel have got these mass vaccination 'clinics' off to a fine art!!
35 Buns vaccinated. Two had been done in February ( Harry and Esther ) so did not need doing again yet. Miss Bunny Penny had a tummy ache this morning (OK now) so her vacciation will be done in a few days. Dermot.......well he was not done due to him being so sick yesterday. Sarah was not done as she is fighting lots of health problems and Felicity was not done as she has Snuffles and is on abx.

I will go and settle my account tomorrow.................:?

Janex

Me and Christabel have got these mass vaccination 'clinics' off to a fine art!!
35 Buns vaccinated. Two had been done in February ( Harry and Esther ) so did not need doing again yet. Miss Bunny Penny had a tummy ache this morning (OK now) so her vacciation will be done in a few days. Dermot.......well he was not done due to him being so sick yesterday. Sarah was not done as she is fighting lots of health problems and Felicity was not done as she has Snuffles and is on abx.

I will go and settle my account tomorrow.................:?

Janex

blimey, did you have to go to the vets or did they come out to you, did your vet give you a discount, my vet has told me they will only give me a discount if i take ll the buns in one go, i have over 40 rabbits here at the mo and do not drive!!

Blimey that must cost a fortune!! Do you do them yearly or 6 monthly? I've been doing mine yearly but I'm not sure whether to go 6 monthly or not...

Thankfully Christabel comes over to me ( no call-out charge :D)
Yes, I do get a substantial discount.
At the moment my Buns are being vaccinated every 6 months.

Janex :)

i would hope you get a discount otherwise there will be no carrots for a few months!!!

i found it tough taking my 3 to the vets so i can see why she comes to you

good on ya Jane, make sure you are sitting down before you open the invoice :?

35? My pair were plenty for me to be worrying about! I hope Christabel is doing fine after that dog thingy!

Blimey Jane and I thought we had it bad taking 8 to the vets this evening for their Myxo.

I don't know about you needing a cuppa, I am on the vino already!

:lol:

:shock: Wow! 35! How long did it take to do? My vet comes to us to vaccinate our 12 and even that seems like a marathon session! It must be crazy doing 35! :D

Back