• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its always good...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
when you convinve someone about spaying!

has a lovely bunny here over the past 2 weeks, shes 4 years old, very hormonal. Her owner is lovely, she has a huge hutch and free range of their bunny proofed garden... but she isnt spayed.

her vet had never even mentioned it, and i explained all about the risks of cancer, the statistics... ve given her the number of my vets and shes making an appointment:D:D

she ws so suprised, she had no idea, she said she was so thankful her bunny hadnt been one of the 85% yet!

so..yay!

when you convinve someone about spaying!

has a lovely bunny here over the past 2 weeks, shes 4 years old, very hormonal. Her owner is lovely, she has a huge hutch and free range of their bunny proofed garden... but she isnt spayed.

her vet had never even mentioned it, and i explained all about the risks of cancer, the statistics... ve given her the number of my vets and shes making an appointment:D:D

she ws so suprised, she had no idea, she said she was so thankful her bunny hadnt been one of the 85% yet!

so..yay!

well done:D:D
Sallyx

Back