• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free 8ft hutches

Lucy

Warren Veteran
I have had a call from a guy with 2 x 8ft hutches, one is is a breeding hutch. He has moved out of his property and wants to get rid of them. We have the rabbit on the waiting list.

I would love to have the hutches but I can't transport them. If anyone local ish to Walsall can transport them, let me know and I'll put you in touch with this guy.

It would also be nice to get the breeding hutch out of circulation and make sure it goes to a responsible person, not a breeder.

ooooooh.

I have a trailer & can pick them up to deliver where needed. But I guess that means one is coming here for Chloe :roll::roll: I take it they are just hutches, not runs too so Chloe might have to come up with a stunning plan for getting a run because our garden is very un bunny proof.

bunnys ate my mobile phone charger chloe so can only be contacted on home phone/e-mail or RU.

Last edited:
you could have been less subutle :D You could have bounced up and down on my head a bit :D: or waved placards outside my house :D

I have pm'd Chloe as she was first. You will need to have a good chat about dimensions though as he was saying they may need the legs cutting as they were quite high up due to having storage space underneath. This guy sounds like an ex breeder to me, so I'm really pleased we are getting the breeding hutch out of circulation.

It is definitely worthwhile checking dimensions here , especially head height. Rabbit Breeder hutches I saw for sale at a show earlier in the year made me so upset, they were barely 12 inches in height between the floors, poor bun would hardly be able to sit let alone periscope or binky:(

I was concerned about them being too tall on the legs rather than too small. But as we said before, but out of circulation than not. If I had a vehicle big enough I would have moved them, and if they were no good, gne straight to the tip with them.

Hey not sure if this is sorted but I am near and have transport for large hutches..(got my 7ft x 4ft on my dad's trailer!) Let me know xx

Back