• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww.... bless so proud of my little scardy bun alfie!

shel20

Alpha Buck
:)Hi guys, well as some of u may know im hopefully moving to a lovely new apartment soon ( it keeps getting delayed:roll:) and my two buns bobby n alfie are moving out onto a enclosed decked terrace! i live n an an apartmant now and we have a small decked balcony leading off the kitchen where the buns live. Well iv been leaving the doors open so the buns can go on the balcony and get used to the outside temps. Its a little bunny hop up from the kitchen level and from day one bobby has jumped it no probs and lies out in the sun on the decking..but alfie (hes soo funny) simply wouldnt jump out to explore, hes seen bobs goin on it but has only ever peeped up and then ran back in the kitchen so iv picked him up a few times and plonked him on it while bobs has been there but................. he just freezes, looks like a frog all stretched and and no matter what wont walk on the decking! he he its so funny its as though hes on quick sand.! but hes gotta get used to it so iv been trying everyday putting cushions as stepping stones n allsorts:roll::lol:
Anyay i put him out his morn on it and he must of been feeling brave and took a few steps towards bobby who has lying stretched out.and when i left for work he was still there cuddled u to bobs!

Im so proud if him the little scardy cat! he he :lol:

Watch it he will stil be there when i get home unable to pluck up the courage to walk back!! hope not!:lol:

well, i let them both onto the balcony and alfie wa the first to hop out!!! think he likes his new play space!

Ha! yeah he could do with some more too...he wont do ANYTHING unless bobby does it first...! get some balls alf! he he:lol:

Back