• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fundraise Fat Fluffs RabbitRescue no cost2u

sdf76

Mama Doe
Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue has an arrangement with a search engine whereby everytime someone makes a search through the Fat Fluffs link below, they donate 1p to Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, and it costs you NOTHING!

http://fatfluffsrr.easysearch.org.uk/

Please would you consider making a search sometimes through this particular easysearch link(it has to be this one for Fat Fluffs to benefit), instead of your usual search engine (google etc). Better still - make it your homepage as I have done.
1p doesn't sound like much but if we all do a few searches the pennnies soon add up- I usually do between 5 and 10 searches a day-so that's an average of about 50p a week-ie £2 a month they will donate from my searches alone- and it costs you nothing.

(If other rescues on here also use this easysearch fundraising facility please pm me with your link address and I will split my searches between you, to be fair)
I do hope you can all find time to help. -Sue:wave:

Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue has an arrangement with a search engine whereby everytime someone makes a search through the Fat Fluffs link below, they donate 1p to Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, and it costs you NOTHING!

Please would you consider making a search sometimes through this particular easysearch link(it has to be this one for Fat Fluffs to benefit), instead of your usual search engine (google etc). Better still - make it your homepage as I have done.
1p doesn't sound like much but if we all do a few searches the pennnies soon add up- I usually do between 5 and 10 searches a day-so that's an average of about 50p a week-ie £2 a month they will donate from my searches alone- and it costs you nothing.

(If other rescues on here also use this easysearch fundraising facility please pm me with your link address and I will split my searches between you, to be fair)
I do hope you can all find time to help. -Sue:wave:

Have done!!

Thank you for posting this Sue! :D It is a good site and it does work! I have been using it for a while, ordered a credit card through it and got £10 credited to my account and a cheque came through made out to my vets, as requested, at the end of the quarter! Can't fault that!!

Thank you so much everyone who is using it for us! We really apprecaite it!! :D :D

Consider it done by me on behalf of Callisto. I like the fact you can see a running total too. :)

Have done it too. :wave:

Strangely, when I clicked into the search box it came up with 'potatoes'. I must have visited the link before and it had remembered;
but can't imagine why I'd put that in. :lol: :?

Do we know what it counts as a 'completed search', does it mean you have to click through one of the links in the search results?

Thankyou to all who have offered to help Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue.
Yes I would think you type in a search ...say "potatoes" (lol) then have to click on one of the address options to count as one search.

Can't believe how many potato sites there are - even a potato.com!!(see- I did try it!) -Sue:wave:

(I was going to do some searches for Happy hoppers too but couln't see it on there)

Just to bunp this up I will give the address again

:wave:

after a few computer says no problems i now have it set as my home page so all my searches to you fat fluffs! xx

do you have to actually buy something to count as completed or just saying search counts? do you have to click on a sponsoered link too?

Back