PDA

View Full Version : fundraise Fat Fluffs RabbitRescue no cost2u

sdf76
15-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue has an arrangement with a search engine whereby everytime someone makes a search through the Fat Fluffs link below, they donate 1p to Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, and it costs you NOTHING!

http://fatfluffsrr.easysearch.org.uk/

Please would you consider making a search sometimes through this particular easysearch link(it has to be this one for Fat Fluffs to benefit), instead of your usual search engine (google etc). Better still - make it your homepage as I have done.
1p doesn't sound like much but if we all do a few searches the pennnies soon add up- I usually do between 5 and 10 searches a day-so that's an average of about 50p a week-ie 2 a month they will donate from my searches alone- and it costs you nothing.

(If other rescues on here also use this easysearch fundraising facility please pm me with your link address and I will split my searches between you, to be fair)
I do hope you can all find time to help. -Sue:wave:

Suzanne
15-04-2008, 01:41 PM
This is a great site. I use it and raise funds for Hopper Haven. I also use easy fund raising for them too. http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/
So far I've raised over 25. :D

Snowy
15-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue has an arrangement with a search engine whereby everytime someone makes a search through the Fat Fluffs link below, they donate 1p to Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, and it costs you NOTHING!

Please would you consider making a search sometimes through this particular easysearch link(it has to be this one for Fat Fluffs to benefit), instead of your usual search engine (google etc). Better still - make it your homepage as I have done.
1p doesn't sound like much but if we all do a few searches the pennnies soon add up- I usually do between 5 and 10 searches a day-so that's an average of about 50p a week-ie 2 a month they will donate from my searches alone- and it costs you nothing.

(If other rescues on here also use this easysearch fundraising facility please pm me with your link address and I will split my searches between you, to be fair)

Have done!!

Deelove
15-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I've been using that for a couple of weeks now. :D

chloaster
15-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Thank you for posting this Sue! :D It is a good site and it does work! I have been using it for a while, ordered a credit card through it and got 10 credited to my account and a cheque came through made out to my vets, as requested, at the end of the quarter! Can't fault that!!

Thank you so much everyone who is using it for us! We really apprecaite it!! :D :D

Julia123
15-04-2008, 02:49 PM
I use it :wave: When bored the idea of random searching to raise money is cool !

Sooz
15-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Consider it done by me on behalf of Callisto. I like the fact you can see a running total too. :)

jpp
15-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Have done it too. :wave:

Strangely, when I clicked into the search box it came up with 'potatoes'. I must have visited the link before and it had remembered;
but can't imagine why I'd put that in. :lol: :?

Bunnytod
15-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Added it to my fav's:D

jenzel5
15-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Added to my faves! Will use it instead of google which I use quite a lot.:D:D

sue 1974
15-04-2008, 10:14 PM
set as home page:D

Thea & Bobbin
16-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Oh I will deffo be using this from now on... Booo to Google! :lol:

drpengie
17-04-2008, 02:07 PM
I've added it too!!

monkeypuzzler
17-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Do we know what it counts as a 'completed search', does it mean you have to click through one of the links in the search results?

bunny mad lisa
17-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I love your website!! great design! I will put a link in the next issue of Bunny Mad magazine for you, hope that will help.

sdf76
17-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Thankyou to all who have offered to help Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue.
Yes I would think you type in a search ...say "potatoes" (lol) then have to click on one of the address options to count as one search.

Can't believe how many potato sites there are - even a potato.com!!(see- I did try it!) -Sue:wave:

(I was going to do some searches for Happy hoppers too but couln't see it on there)

Just to bunp this up I will give the address again

:wave:

sdf76
21-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Just to let you all know there is now also a (brill) website called

www.fatfluffs.com

Sue:wave:

bunlover
21-04-2008, 03:20 PM
after a few computer says no problems i now have it set as my home page so all my searches to you fat fluffs! xx

Dorothy
22-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Will be using this for all my searches from now on :wave:.

donnamt
22-04-2008, 09:38 PM
do you have to actually buy something to count as completed or just saying search counts? do you have to click on a sponsoered link too?

chloaster
22-04-2008, 10:00 PM
You just use it as you would google or any other search engine and it donates money to your chosen charity each time you do :D

Eta - if you do buy something through the easyfundraising section then the stated % is also donated to the charity too - I use the site when I buy from Amazon for example and get I think it's 2.5% of whatever I spend :D There are loads of different companies involved so it's worth checking before making an internet purchase.

Thea & Bobbin
22-04-2008, 11:18 PM
You just use it as you would google or any other search engine and it donates money to your chosen charity each time you do :D

Eta - if you do buy something through the easyfundraising section then the stated % is also donated to the charity too - I use the site when I buy from Amazon for example and get I think it's 2.5% of whatever I spend :D

How do I use this easyfundraising part Chloe? I am making a substantial purchase :oops: later in the week from amazon and it would be great to have some of it go to Fat Fluffs.

Going to see if I can work it out now, but I await your directions! :lol:

Thea & Bobbin
22-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Ah ha! I think I've sussed it! So I registered as a user with Fat Fluffs as my Cause and now all I have to do is shop on Amazon by clicking the Amazon link on their site?

That was easy! 2.5% of all my future Amazon purchases coming at 'cha! ;)

lisa82
23-04-2008, 12:01 AM

I've done it too :D

chloaster
23-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Ah ha! I think I've sussed it! So I registered as a user with Fat Fluffs as my Cause and now all I have to do is shop on Amazon by clicking the Amazon link on their site?

That was easy! 2.5% of all my future Amazon purchases coming at 'cha! ;)

:thumb: Fab!! Thanks Thea!! :D :D :D

Like Thea said it's easy to do - just click the easyfundraising button above the search bar and then register and shop!! :D There's a free funds button in the top rght corner too - just registering with ebay for example through the site gets 4 for your chosen charity!

chloaster
15-05-2008, 01:44 PM

Just wanted to say a big "Thank you!!" to everyone who has been using the site and especially to Sue for getting the bit between her teeth and promoting it - we got a cheque through for 15.90 today which will be a great help :D

chloaster
29-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Just wanted to add a Thank you to Gemma!! She got her car insurance through the easyfundraising site and they have donated 17.50 to us!! :shock: That's half the cost of a neutering!! :D :D :D :D

If your car insurane or house insurance is coming up for renewal please try using this site, they have most of the big names on there - the cost is exactly the same to you but the bunnies benefit big time!! :D

Thea & Bobbin
29-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Just wanted to add a Thank you to Gemma!! She got her car insurance through the easyfundraising site and they have donated 17.50 to us!! :shock: That's half the cost of a neutering!! :D :D :D :D

If your car insurane or house insurance is coming up for renewal please try using this site, they have most of the big names on there - the cost is exactly the same to you but the bunnies benefit big time!! :D

That's brilliant!!

Do you know if you got much for my amazon purchase?? I worked it out to be over 10 but I don't know if it ended up being that much afterall :?

chloaster
29-05-2008, 02:27 PM
That's brilliant!!

Do you know if you got much for my amazon purchase?? I worked it out to be over 10 but I don't know if it ended up being that much afterall :?

What on earth did you buy hon? That would be a lot of books!!! :shock: They gave us 1% so 3.50 :D :D :

ETA..... hmmmm that doen't look right I'll query it cos it says 2.5% so should have been 8.98 .....

Thea & Bobbin
29-05-2008, 04:23 PM
What on earth did you buy hon? That would be a lot of books!!! :shock: They gave us 1% so 3.50 :D :D :

ETA..... hmmmm that doen't look right I'll query it cos it says 2.5% so should have been 8.98 .....

It was my new DSLR camera :D :lol: No, I don't read that much!! :shock:

Also just spent a similar amount at Euroffice for my work, make sure you look out for a donation from them :thumb:

ETA: Just realised the donation % is taken from the ex VAT amount. Also had a confirmation that the Euroffice sale has gone through and it earned 15.64 for Fat Fluffs! :shock: :D

If only all fundraising was this easy.... oh, it can be now!! :lol:

catswhiskas
01-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Done :thumb:

bunny mad lisa
01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
this is such a great idea!! i'm going to join as i use amazon and ebay alot and use it as my homepage.
It's great to hear you have had some money already!! you must be really pleased with it!

bunny mad lisa
01-06-2008, 05:11 PM
theres loads of shops on there so you can make a real difference. I've just ordered some bits from marks and spencer and ebay. Ebay give 15%!!!!

Kirsty&Lola
01-06-2008, 05:56 PM
set as homepage and will be doing my searches here from now on:)
:thumb:

Indiechic
01-06-2008, 10:22 PM
have made our homepage and told nick to use it x

chloaster
02-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Thanks guys!! :D :D :D

And you go shop Thea!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thea & Bobbin
02-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks guys!! :D :D :D

And you go shop Thea!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try and stop me! :oops: :lol:

South Mill Bunnies
18-06-2008, 09:19 PM
We're all in too - hello home page easysearch bye bye google :D:wave:

chloaster
18-06-2008, 09:26 PM
We're all in too - hello home page easysearch bye bye google :D:wave:

Yay! And hello local Midlander!! :D

~ Cat ~
18-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Bye Bye Google - hello Fat Fluffs x x

sdf76
01-07-2008, 01:33 AM
bumping this up for newbies to see-c'mon newbies?-Sue:wave:

Breeeeeza
08-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Im stuck at my parents office 3 days a week for 3 hours in the morning waiting to go on shift at my cafe, coz mum starts at 8 and i start at 11 and shes my lift to work (im17) and would u believe i actually get bored haha, ill sit there and just search and search and search. I can make a difference without actually doing anything out of the ordinary :p

sdf76
11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
another bump for newbies to see.-Sue:wave:

sdf76
25-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Giving another bump for Fat Fluffs rabbit rescue- see first post to see how you can raise money for them with no cost to yourself, just by using Fat Fluffs at Easysearch as your search engine.:D

Please help

Now if all the forums members clicked on rabbits united though easysearch Fat Fluffs once a day instead of other search engines like Google,then Fat Fluffs rabbit rescue would get about 6000pence per day WOW (60 per day!!!) Why not?:wave:

go to this link

Sue:wave:

**leanne**
25-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Set as my homepage too now, when I go to work tomorrow I'll do the same there.;)

Carol and Gregory
25-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Spotted! I've set it as my homepage! Will do the same on the school computers if possible!

chloaster
25-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Fab!! Thanks so much guys! :D

ecudc
25-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Spotted! I've set it as my homepage! Will do the same on the school computers if possible!

coo imagine that 500 kids all clicking on fat fluff google searches....we'll be millionaires (don't worry I know you probably mean yourself)

Carol and Gregory
25-09-2008, 08:55 PM
No, I can get my kids to add it to their favourites then use that for searching!

jessiebuns
25-09-2008, 10:45 PM
What a fab idea. :D Simple but effective:D Bye-bye usual search engine that doesn't donate money to rabbits in need and hello to Fat Fluffs:lol:

Juliaxx

ps just did some random searching:D

Mumtobuns
30-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Just out of curiosity . . . . . I've set the fat fluffs search engine as my home page and rather than typing in an email address (i.e. yahoo), I search for it. Is this helping fat fluffs or a bit of a useless exercise?!?!?!?!

George&dillon
30-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Just changed my home page ;)

ecudc
01-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Just out of curiosity . . . . . I've set the fat fluffs search engine as my home page and rather than typing in an email address (i.e. yahoo), I search for it. Is this helping fat fluffs or a bit of a useless exercise?!?!?!?!

no that helps too....everytime you click on a link from a search you get something I think, even if it is not a sponsored site, which yahoo probably is.

attilathebun
28-10-2008, 06:40 PM
This is an excellent idea and I too have made it my default search engine rather than google. Good luck Fat Fluffs :D

sdf76
30-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I thinkover 80 has been raised for Fat Fluffs to help rescue buns so well done everyone-keep up the good work! -Sue:wave:

Happy Hopping
04-11-2008, 10:36 PM
do you have to actually buy something to count as completed or just saying search counts? do you have to click on a sponsoered link too?

No, just use the search engine will do.

I do the above daily and it's for Karen1980, as she helped me before, and it's the rescue that she work for. When I start, I think it's about GBP 15 to 19 pounds, now it's at GBP 47.62. And I also get other friends to use it. Obviously I'm not the only 1 who uses, but I use it a lot daily, I'm on a computer at least 12 hr. per day

EasySearch is very good. Whatever Yahoo can find, Easysearch can find, so I'm very happy w/ Easysearch. I almost never use Google, because they keep all the search w/ your IP address forever, and I don't like that.

Happy Hopping
17-11-2008, 04:32 AM
I have a question: Does the people who use the search engine has to live in UK in order to raise money?

and do you have to register in order for the search engine to count your usage of the search engine? (registration is on last page)

chloaster
29-11-2008, 11:19 PM
I have a question: Does the people who use the search engine has to live in UK in order to raise money?

and do you have to register in order for the search engine to count your usage of the search engine? (registration is on last page)

No - you don't have to live in the UK and I don't think you have to be registered to support us with your searches but you do if you want to raise funds with purchases.

chloaster
29-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Thank you again to everyone who has been using our home page - we received a cheque for 41 last week which is a great help! :D

Big Fat Fluff Thank You!!

ETA - Ozzy is not so happy as he has been told by another bun what "the op" is that this fund raising is for on tuesday ....

Happy Hopping
30-11-2008, 04:54 AM

No - you don't have to live in the UK and I don't think you have to be registered to support us with your searches but you do if you want to raise funds with purchases.

thanks. I email easysearch that same question, and they won't even get back to me

weeble
30-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Oh wow ebay is on there - Chloe you are going to get a lot of regular money coming your way oh and orange I can set my next mobile contract up for you :lol: wish id known about this ages ago you should put a link to it on your site and in your siggy and on the adoption papers .....everywhere!!!!

ecudc
30-11-2008, 12:48 PM
ooh I didn't think about seeing if ebay is on there......I do spend a bit more than I should there. We're just trying to get charity status on ebay so we can put our christmas stuff on for less & people can put those little donate ribbons on their stuff for sale. It's very exciting but isn't half taking a long time.

holder
30-11-2008, 03:36 PM
i will be using it from now on, i use askjeeves every day so many times, so now i will make this my home page.

bunny mad lisa
30-11-2008, 04:41 PM
theres loads of great sites to shop through like amazon, m&s...well just tons of well know ones. I use it all the time and have raised about 19 without any effort!! i think it's brilliant!

Happy Hopping
01-12-2008, 03:26 AM
could some1 explain to me how ebay kicks into this? I went to

I don't see any ebay link?

sdf76
20-03-2009, 11:23 AM
suggest you pm Chloaster or someone else from Fat Fluffs to find out how to link it to ebay -fraid I dont know.

Just bumping this up for newbies -see first post on here- raise funds at no cost to you.._sue:wave:

willowholly
20-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Have set it as my homepage:D

Lessie
20-03-2009, 10:26 PM
This is brilliant!!

Have added to my favourite!! :D

Hope everyone will raise lot of money towards to your rescue!

*Come on everyone!!!! Keep it up:lol:*

weeble
20-03-2009, 10:40 PM
I did my car insurance through it and they donated 22.50 - I got the confirmation through today :D

ecudc
21-03-2009, 12:07 AM
There is no direct link to ebay on that although if you go to the "easy fundraising" tab you can shop on places like ebay & they will donate to us. We do have an ebay shop http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/fat.fluffs_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ & of course you can donate straight to us at http://www.justgiving.com/fatfrr or http://www.fatfluffs.com/donate . The first claims gift aid back for us so is actually better than our own website. You can also set up sponsored walks/runs/weightlosses etc on the first site :lol:

If you want to sell things on ebay & donate some of the proceeds to us you can do this through ebay charity http://donations.ebay.co.uk/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=28819. Just type in Fat FLuffs & it shoudl find us.

sdf76
14-04-2009, 01:02 AM
bumping this up for newbies- fundraising 4Fat Fluffs :wave:Sue

*Spider*
14-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Have added as my main home page so will support FatFluff's every time I search!

LilVicky
14-04-2009, 04:13 PM
thats a good idea!
i will use it from now on :D :love:

kerry-123
14-04-2009, 04:20 PM
my homepage :) when i go on the site I wanna take them all home :lol:

EDIT: Really fantastic website:wave:

UsagiYojimbo
03-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Added as my home page :wave: wow well done on raising 127.36 so far!!!! I'll spread the word x:)

sdf76
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
It has been brought to my attention that other rabbit rescues also use easysearch for fundraising and to be fair to them all, I suggest they either add their details to this post or start a new one to let people know.-Sue:wave:

(Fat Fluffs was the first one I knew of hence this post)

Michelleox
05-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Added:)

Starlight
05-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Starlight's has this, never thought to post about it though :oops:

Will try and find our linky thing.

louise1
05-05-2009, 10:52 PM
done and i also use google alot so ill use this from now on and im happy to add any other rescue ones and ill use them all fairly lol

lottielouise
26-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Tameside rabbits is on there too