• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou

willowthewysp

Warren Scout
I havnt been on here for ages....havnt deserted you, but, well, life has been hectic.

I would like to thank everyone who helped with Mo...life has settled down a bit now, and although Mo has left a huge gap in my life, i am now *just about* ready to find Rudolph a new friend as he is ever so lonely..although he is starting to make friends with my doggy!:love:

Obviously, Jane has been a rock..Jane you are awesome hun and i love you to pieces:love:
Christabel..well, what a vet!
Amy and amber the giant along with snowy...you are fab for taking Mo to Janes:D

Also, i hope you dont mind me mentioning this, AnyBunny....thank you so much for your donation towards the cost of the vet treatment..this was a huge surprise and very very welcome...you are a star:love:
Obviously the vet bill is huge and Jane again is a star for sorting that out for me initially and also for letting me pay it back slowly!

So, thankyou...all of you you have ALL been fab..all the vibes and good wishes,,they have all meant so much to me.

I love you all:D
xox

Awwwwwwww thanks, that is so nice, I have been wondering if you were OK because you hadn't been on but then I thought the children must be on holiday from school and that you were busy.

Nice to see you back with us Willow

Awwww, thank you Willow :)

I just wish we could have made Mo well again Willow. She was a very brave Bunny.

Picture2166.jpg

Janex

Yes, she was very brave bless her...it has helped me to cope, thinking of something someone here(i cant remember who!) said...that she was needed to go and look after Roman..that was so sweet:D
And that piccie you posted Jane, is my FAVOURITE of her...i hope you dont mind, but i have had it printed out seceral times, in differant sizes!
Im glad im back here...i feel 'home' again!
xx

glad to see you back! Mo pulled at all our heartstrings and we all shared your grief. That is why this forum is so wonderful as we all understand how bunnies make our lives so complete but so sad when they have to leave.
I have a "bunnies remembered" page in my magazine and you are more than welcome to send me a tribute if you'd like me to include one in the October issue.
love lisa and the buns

Back