• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PAH website

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Rumur has it you will soon be able to buy online at PAH, does anyone know when the site will eb finished?

xx

Is it still not back online? :?

Hopefully its going to be fantastic seeing as they're taking forever with it ;)

We need Feeling the Wrath to come a long and answer us some questions :wave:

Edit 7000th post :D

Joke or not, its possibly not the best thing to say.

and joking aside :roll: , PAH are certainly not the worst by a long shot

:rolleyes: jeez, i've done it again
ETA, the smiley is aimed ate me :) I've been trying not to cause any agro/upset people on the forum :oops:

Last edited:
I don't know how long its going to be, but that website has been down for months! I can't understand why they didn't leave the old one up, until the new one was ready:?

I don't know how long its going to be, but that website has been down for months! I can't understand why they didn't leave the old one up, until the new one was ready:?

It's the main site.....everything will be run from it. They hadn't done any work to update it for ages, so now they have to really rip it bare and start again.

They did the tests a few weeks ago and many of us staff members placed orders (with a nice discount as incentive lol). I ordered big multi rat hammocks and they arrived the next day. To say I was impressed is an understatement :D

The tests allowed them to identify faults etc so now they have to streamline it. We will advertise when it's sorted, so I'll let you know then :)

Back