• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarders?

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
How many are likely to be willing to take on a disabled rabbit for three weeks?

Just wondering whether I should be looking into proper boarding places, begging family/friends or giving in and letting my gorgeous vet take my baby :?

Its only small because I run it from home, but that way I can give them all individual attention:)

Don't you want your vet to do it then?

If it was during the school holidays I could probably look after the bunny as I don't work, but i do 12 hour days term time so would prob be too much then

Its only small because I run it from home, but that way I can give them all individual attention:)

Don't you want your vet to do it then?

I don't mind my vet doing it, I'd just rather she and her partner were in a home environment.

Ben (Vet) would take her to work with him every day, I'd worry about anything potentially infectious she could come into contact with

I have had disabled buns stay here also, but I am like the rest. You will probably find most rabbit boarding places will take disabled bunnies.
Good luck with what you decide:D

im going to say the same as everyone else, it wouldnt bother me but i am not close to to you. we have an indoor bunny outhouse thts converted with carpet and heating so we use it for indoor bunnies or bunnies that need extar special attention.

we are also only small, but same is miss piggy, gives us more time for all the pets here:wave:

Back